UDT eSchool is a school management software that understands the need for good management for the proper working of the new-age online education system. The key aim of this management system is to provide schools with a system that can entirely automate all of its essential work processes.
These work processes can range anywhere from keeping the attendance records of the students to handling their online examination papers. One of the best things about this ERP for school is that it provides running support to most of the devices that can connect to the internet, be it a phone, laptop, or tablet.
What makes using this ERP even a better experience is its user-friendly UI. The usability of this app makes it easy for anyone to use after knowing about a few of its basics.
UDT eSchool is one of the service-based application software out there which provide their service on a subscription-based business model. But this is also a pro as this makes UDT eSchool a platform that anyone can use at any time, after registering and getting a subscription.
As of now, UDT eSchool has managed to get more than 2300 schools to enroll in their services. Due to this, more than 3,50,000 are using their platform every day. The downloads that its mobile application has got are quite a number to show off as that number exceeds 1,80,000 downloads.
What Makes UDT eSchool A Great Management System for Daily Use?
The evidence that shows the usability and user-friendliness of UDT eSchool is the number of teachers that use it for handling their daily activities. The number of teachers who do so exceeds the threshold of 40,000.
Schools of more than 400 cities are currently utilizing the UDT eSchool for managing their teachers and students. Some of the most famous schools all around India that are now the part of UDT eSchool users are:
- Little Millennium
- Mother’s Pride
- Shemford Futuristic School
- Mount Litera Zee School
- Delhi Public School
- Greenway Modern School
- Alpine Convent School
- Gurugram Public School
- Cambridge School
Some of the main points that have been highlighted by the reviews of all the users of the UDT eSchool platform is that it:
- Provides a great usage experience, with minimal inefficiencies and lags, that usually make the experience frustrating.
- Is a good option for any type of school, be it a boarding/day boarding school or hostel, and not just the regular day-running schools.
- Provides safety and security, as its website is HTTPS certified. Therefore, makes sure that any data that you put into its portal will not fall in the wrong hands.
- Provides a good online video chat feature, named “iTalk”. This feature makes the communication between the counselor and parents simpler and easier.
- Is a good platform that one can use anytime that one wants. Since UDT eSchools is a cloud-based application.
Managing a school and every task that occurs in it is not a piece of cake and requires a lot of work to be done. With the help of UDT eSchool, this work becomes a lot easier and its handling becomes very efficient as well.